Benefits of using a detangling brush :
- Pain-free – Our detangling brush is carefully designed to ensure that they glide through textured hair, making detangling a smooth, pain-free process. Let’s face it, no one likes to have their hair tugged and pulled!
- Quick and easy – Designed with the sole purpose of removing knots and tangles, our detangling brush is good at its job, making the entire process quick and easy.
- Versatile – Our detangling brush is for all different hair lengths and textures, making detangling quick and easy for everyone. This brush is gentle enough to be used on either wet or dry hair.
- Gentle on the hair – Reduces the amount of pressure applied to both the hair and the scalp, our detangling brush can help to reduce damage, hair loss and split ends. And because it’s so much more efficient when it comes to eradicating knots and tangles, you’ll find that fewer strokes are needed, which again lowers the risk of damaging your precious strands.
- Spray water generously and completely wet your hair. Use a detangler spray or leave-in cream rinse/conditioner liberally over the area needing detangling. Work a small part at a time.
- Start at the ends of the hair, detangle, and then move upwards towards the scalp. Then, move to another section, reapplying the spray or cream if it has dried.
- The brush can be used in the shower under running water as well.
- If you have pain from the pulling, hold the hair section tightly at the base with one hand while brushing with the other. If you are brushing another person’s hair, they can sometimes hold the section close to the scalp to help with pulling.
- With large tangles, it’s preferable to use the brush without the adjustable bar.